Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dream Journal - Something about Zombies

If you guys were to go and look through my years of blogging you guys would find something that I called Dream Journal. I started writing about my dreams. I liked it when I did that because whenever I looked back I would remember how that dream felt like. Anyway, this is going to be like that. I hope you like my story telling skills.

Last night I dreamt something that made me think about how I felt about family and my own personal strength. I was in a somewhat remote spot. I found out that there were zombies all over the place, but they just came out at night and if you hid properly you could stay safe. I don't understand why no one was doing anything to change this, they just lived with it. I believe this means that I am too comfortable with my life as it is, and that if I have any problems I would just accommodate to them and not try anything to change them.

I eventually found my mom but it was starting to get dark, I was carrying a knife and when I found my mom she had a gun. She was upset because I didn't have the proper protection and I was by myself. She gave me her gun and told me to follow her because she knew of a place where I would be safe. On our way there we encountered a big group of zombies.  They attacked us and my mom was killed. I desperately ran to where she had pointed me out to and found a camp where people were hiding successfully from the zombies.

I hid with the camp for a couple of days until we were attacked by a large group and we lost more than half of our people, there were kids killed, it was a horrible sight. I found my little sister's bible in my dream which was crazy amazing, that just told me how much meaning that bible has in my life and my sister's. Anyway, that bible somehow saved my life and that is all I remember... Next thing you know I woke up....

Crazy dream if you tell me,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment