Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Divergent Movie Review

Just saw this movie on the first!

I listened to the book on audible last year and I fell in love with the plot. My husband and I heard and when we found out a movie was coming out we went crazy. Just like with the Hunger Games, but honestly I liked this one better.

I think the cast is pretty much perfect, even though I imagined Four a little more older and Eric was a little different, other than that I loved the movie.

I liked the fact that the movie pretty much stayed close to the book and there was only a few changes. Well there were multiple twists on the movie but to be honest they made sense, unlike other movies where the plot takes a 360 degree turn to make sense, but this one was great. By the way Tris is pretty much portrayed amazingly ! So props to Shailene Woodly for her acting. I don't think I had seen her in another movie but if this was her first lead role she did awesome! Theo James is really goodlooking!! Just had to leave that out there before I end this.
-Annie

PS Sorry if this is short... First time I do a review in a long looooong time!!

1 comment: