Thursday, April 17, 2014

Finding my other half

Yesterday I posted two very sour things. They kind off killed my mood for the whole day, but that's what happens when a person has to vent. I figured that today would be different. Today I need happy posts. Something that might cheer people up.

I wanted to dedicate this to my husband because he is someone that indeed makes me happy. He makes my days brighter and happier. Whenever I am sad, he does everything to get me to smile. He spoils me everyday.

Before I was dating him I wrote a post about finding my other half, you can read that here. I find that he is just like I described my other half... I found that amazing and found myself thinking about it randomly the other day. It just makes me really happy that I was able to fall in love the way I did with my husband and I know that one day I will have a heck of a story to tell my kids and my grandkids.

My husband might not be perfect, but in this world no one is, you're not perfect, I'm not perfect, no one is. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in life. When looking for someone to share your life with don't look for someone who is perfect because you'll end up looking until your dead. You have to look for some one that will make a match, and if possible don't even look because your other half will come to you. One random day, you'll find out that they were there in front of you the whole time, or that miracles can happen. You'll find the love of your life and you'll live happily ever after.
I wish you the best my friends and good luck finding your soul mate,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment