Thursday, April 10, 2014

I have become a Supernatural Fan

I started watching the series a couple of weeks ago and I am on the third season!


When I still lived with my parents my dad would watch Smallville without missing a single episode. Naturally, I would watch this too and was a fan of Smallville, up until all the new superheroes started showing up. I can't remember if Supernatural was before or after Smallville, but point is that I always thought that Supernatural was silly. "Too exaggerated," I told myself.... My dad of course thought the exact same thing so I never even bothered to check it out, or find out what is was about. Yeah, I know, can you blame me?!

Anyway, when I moved in with my boyfriend, who is now my husband, I found out that he was a fan of Supernatural. SHOCKER! However, he was on like the Seventh season and so nothing on the show made sense to me. I always walked out of the room so I could avoid being confused. One day, I actually sat down and saw an episode of this show. In this episode, one of the brothers was stuck in hell and an angel was helping him survive. I become intrigued!

A couple months later, this past February, I decided to give this show a chance and I started watching it from the first season and boy am I hooked!!! Honestly, I feel sad for myself because I never gave this show a chance before and I missed everything that was so good for the crappy Smallville! Okay, Smallville wasn't that crappy but honestly I think Supernatural is way better.

In case any of you guys are wondering I am on Dean's side.


GO DEAN!!!
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment