Monday, April 28, 2014

Brick Mansions and how I feel about Paul Walker passing away

This past Saturday my husband and I went to watch Brick Mansions, the last movie that Paul Walker finished. One word: Ah-Mah-Ziiing!!!

We went to watch it Saturday night with some cousins and honestly before I walked in to the movie I had no idea what it was about, so I'll give the general gist to everyone who doesn't know so that they don't walk in clueless.

It is about a part of a city that is cut away from the city where many poor and supposedly "corrupt" people live, the government of the city builds a wall so that the "normal" people can't go in, the place inside the wall is known as Brick Mansions. Anyway, Paul Walker is a cop, of course, and he is set on a mission to retrieve a bomb that was hijacked from the government when they were passing through Brick Mansions, so he pretends that he is a criminal in order to get inside undercover. Then everything goes
down and I am not giving it away!! Go watch it!!

I felt like it was packed with action and its fair amount of comical relief. Paul Walker's co-star was amazing as well and they complemented each other on the film. I honestly enjoyed it very much and was happy to see a movie where Paul Walker did such an impact. By the way the film was dedicated to him. I was very sad when I found out that he died. He was doing so good in his career and you could tell he was just climbing up and up. It is such a shame that he died so young and early, he had so many things coming.

 Point is, Brick Mansions was an amazing tribute to him and it portrays him at his fullest, check it out :)

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment