Saturday, April 12, 2014

Your friends matter, value them

I graduated from High School almost two years ago... My high school life was fairly normal, I went to a fundamental high school, I had my close group of friends and well I liked it. I mean, it wasn't glamorous and it wasn't scandalous, but it was fun. I don't regret any minute of it.

Out of all my friends I had in High School, I only talk to a counted group. I still talk to the people who bothered to stay in touch after we threw our caps in the air that June afternoon.

Out of all of those, one of them is a very close friend of mine. She has been with me since about freshman year, and even though we ended up taking way different paths after high school she still talks to me. I mean come on! I am going to community college, she is going to University! (Props to her) I moved out of my house right after we graduated and got married and she still enjoying the fun of school. I mean I have that too, but you have to admit that there are a lot of differences there.

Most people, well this is my theory, but I feel like most people would stop talking to someone after they got married because well they're married. Well, at least that's how I feel.. Theory here! However, my friend didn't stop talking to me. I mean we don't hangout and talk as often as we used to but we still keep in touch. The fact that I am one of the people who broke the norm and left her home right after high school doesn't bother and it sure doesn't stop her from talking to me.

My point you ask? Fairly simple, I am sure you have some one like this too... You have a friend that has been there for you in bad and good times. Their name has been on your mind for a couple of minutes now.. So don't let that person go. I beg of you!! They will most likely follow you throughout your life and you'll one day be grateful for having them in your life.

Just a happy friend,
Andy

PS. I know my close friend is reading this.. So thank you for being with me through all these years and not letting me go!:) Looking forward to many more years of friendship :D

2 comments:

  1. Making me cry, how dare you, jk, Aww you know I love you Andy <3 your my best friend I won't let you go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete