Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nokia Lumia 521 review

So since I just put up my new schedule for this post I thought I would start on it right away. Before I go on, I would like to say that I might not only post what I say I'll post on an specific day. I might have a couple of more posts that day that might not have anything to do with what the schedule says. Like the one I posted up earlier about my husband.

Anyway, for today's review I am going to review the Window's phones. I currently own a Window's phone, specifically the NOKIA LUMIA 521. Before I owned that phone I owned the NOKIA LUMIA 720. I loved my 720 and now I love my 521. I feel like Windows outdid themselves. I have never owned an iPhone but I have owned an ipod. I don't think there is much difference other than the fact that with the iPhone you can make calls, send texts and use the internet. In my true and honest opinion I believe that the windows phones are so much better and more efficient than an iPhone. I mean it is a phone after all and so is the iPhone but I have not experienced any technical difficulties with my windows phone. I've had it for about a year and it is still working fine.


I love the shape of it as well. I mean I do have one concern... For a very long time I could not find a pretty case for my phone. I struggled and I looked in every mall I stepped in and no one carried a nokia lumia case, which really bothered me, but hey, that is why we have the internet. I ordered three cases for the price I would have bought one in a random mall. So I ended up winning there. Yay for me. I also love the way that you can organize your main menu. I don't know, call me crazy but I think it is revolutionary. I love the way it looks and how you can customize it. By the way did I happen to mention that I also have a Windows computer and I am so in love with it. Point is I give this phone a ten out of ten.

I highly recommend that you guys check into this if you are looking for a new type of phone, but if you love your IPhone too much, then forget it, you wouldn't appreciate the worth of this phone anyway. Lol, no seriously it rocks!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment