Friday, April 11, 2014

Chuze Fitness

I never in my life imagined that I would ever have a gym membership!


I've been going to this gym, CHUZE, for about three months now. I have to say it is amazing! I mean, it's affordable and it gets the job done. I don't know if I can call this a review of this gym but I have to say I am happy to be going there. I do want to recommend it to anyone who is thinking about joining a gym, or getting a gym membership.

I go to this gym at least three times a week at night. My routine is not complicated. We usually walk, or run on the treadmills for about 30 to 40 minutes and then move on to some heave machinery! Just kidding, but no really. My husband really likes to encourage me to do as much as can until I end up really tired. I appreciate it that because if he didn't do that I wouldn't last more than the treadmill.

Anywho, I really like this gym. It is so clean and everyone of their staff is really nice. I specially  like how it is asked from us that we clean the equipment after it has been used. I mean, I've never had another gym membership but I think that is awesome. There's even a circuit, where we get to exercise for one minute at a time. I really like that one, even though in the last couple of weeks we haven't been there.

There is also an option of having a personal trainer, which I think would be really cool for someone who was looking for a little more encouragement. I got my own personal trainer already! My husband :)

So anyone out there is wondering about trying out a gym membership, check CHUZE out! I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I honestly think you won't regret it :)

Stay motivated
!
Andy

1 comment: