Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My feelings about tattoos

This should be fairly obvious since just yesterday I posted about the tattoo I got, you would think that you know how I feel about tattoos from there, but it's not just "I like tattoos, period." There is more to it than just that.

I have never been against tattoos, I know and I understand that after I got this tattoo I won't be able to donate my blood anymore, not to anyone because I have a tattoo. I know that I will have to have it covered in a professional environment, because well tattoos aren't professional. I have all of this in mind and I understand it and I still decided to get one.

Tattoos don't just necessarily mean that you are in a gang or you are gang related. Tattooing is a form of art, it is a way for you to express yourself, and nowadays everyone (almost everyone) has some sort of a tattoo on themselves. I mean it is not a thing where people can necessarily point you out, no one is going to be able to see my tattoo unless I wear a tank top or a swimsuit, so what makes it a big deal. I think it looks pretty and it makes a statement. When people see my tattoo, it is going to suggest the question... What does it mean?

I am happy with my tattoo, it holds much meaning and the love I have for my husband. I am sure most people with tattoos have a meaning for them. I wouldn't want to get a tattoo with no meaning, at least that's my opinion.

Loving my tattoo,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment