Sunday, April 27, 2014

My long weekend

I started my weekend early and that is the reason you guys didn't see any new posts since Wednesday. I suppose this can count as an update on my life.

I am on the process of watching my new and first tattoo heal. It has been a very weird process if I can say. Right now I am just watching the thing peel like a snake's skin. I still don't regret it though, I don't think I will ever regret it because that tattoo has so much meaning to me. I just love it, and I think that I am going to become very attached to it.

Anyway, that was one of the reasons why I didn't write. I just realized that I find it funny that I am always trying to explain why I didn't write on certain days. I mean to be honest, I guess it is because so many of the blogs I read don't do that, they don't try to post stuff everyday and that is something that should be done by some of them, then again that might mean that they don't have a life.

Point is, I am about to write a movie review for my next post, so I hope you guys read that.

Living life with happiness,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment